Announcements & Homework

Salvete, discipuli!

It looks like there is more than half a chance that I will be back at school next week. I am hoping for Tuesday.  Have to see what the doctor says.  I hope so.

Just in case this is the last time you see Mr. Baldwin for a while, please (quaeso) say a loud AGO GRATIAM (thank you) to him.

Before you leave hand in your notebooks to Mr. Baldwin so I can look over them this weekend.

Mr. Baldwin should have the text of "Marcus to the Rescue" (Chapter 5). I'd like you to glue this into your composition books and translate lines 8-13 (stopping at adveniunt).

If this cannot be found, then review with Quizlet all vocabulary sets we have had so far so no words fall out of your memories. Use the games, make cards, make foldables...whatever it takes, learn vocabulary!

Hoping to see you soon,
Magistra Gill

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

04 October Interactive Notebook Work: Chapter 05 Exercise 5b page 26

Nouns and their Cases